About Dublin, OH
Dublin, OH is consistently touted as one of the greatest cities in America. It’s often ranked high on safety. The City of Dublin offers responsive public services, quality housing, excellent public education, direct regional highway access, abundant park space, innovative ideas and technology, and active community life.
At Rascal Animal Hospital, our mission is to improve the lives of our veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Generous compensation package
- Flexible schedules
- Career path opportunities
- Customized mentorship program
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Annual CE Allowance
- License fees
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
The Associate Veterinarian will need an educational background of at least:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
Click here to apply!